2 months ago
1. Always post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written, then write eleven new ones.
3. Tag eleven new people and link them to your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What is your main motto in life?
2. What’s your favorite song to cry to?
Haha I don’t really cry to songs (:
3. If you had a chance to change anything in history, what would it be?
Stopping the creation of organised religion.
4. When was the happiest moment in your life so far? Why?
I’m too young to say, but I’m hoping my special lady can show me a nice road ahead.
5. Describe your perfect day. (Where you would be in a happy mood no matter what)
Lakeshore, good weather, not too sunny, but not not sunny, clouds and a nice breeze. Boarding alongside the lake, letting the wind hit my face. Then dinner at BigDaddy’s Crab shack and Oyster Bar, downtown Toronto
6. If money wasn’t an issue, what would you do with your future?
Own a shack on the West Coast, good internet, surf the mornings, long board the evening and snowboard the nights. All thing and being able to sharing this with the one cherish most.
7. If you could make only one phone call before you died, who would it be? Why?
Family, so I can hear them on last time.
8. Do you have someone you used to be so close with, until they did you wrong? Have you forgiven them? Why or why not?
Yes, yes, because I’m better than that.
9. If your words could change the world in an instant, what would you say? (Give a well written speech)
Religion is a lie, maybe I’ll expand in the future.
10. If there were no limits, what would you try to achieve?
What makes me happy.
11. If death stared you in eyes, and told you that you had a choice whether you could live forever, or die as you are, which would you pick? Why?
Die as I am, being alone for an eternity is one of my greatest fears.